Executives Tapped to Speak on Topics of Interest to High Net Worth Investors, Families with Complex Financial Planning Needs
NEW YORK, October 18, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Executives at EMM Wealth, a multi-family office in New York City, have been asked to speak at a variety of conferences on topics that address the interests and concerns of their private clients and other sophisticated individuals.
· On July 19, Senior Vice President Randy Kaufman spoke at the Impact Capitalism Summit, in Nantucket, on "The Minds They Are a Changin': Decision Making Styles Across Gender and Generation."
· On Sept. 19, Senior Vice President Susan Hartley Moss addressed the Estate Planning Council of New York City about the importance of selecting a state/state law that will govern a trust.
· On Sept. 27, Senior Vice President Salvatore Russo spoke at the Dorsey Annual Private Funds Symposium on the topic of ensuring fund manager due diligence.
· On Oct. 11, Randy Kaufman participated on the Inter-generational Conversation Panel at the Family Wealth Report Impact Summit, speaking on the topic “Combining Returns with Purpose.”
· On Oct. 19, Randy Kaufman will be participating in the NYC Sustainable Investment Conference as a panelist discussing strategies for ESG focused advisors.
· On Nov. 6, Randy Kaufman and Susan Hartley Moss will present “Brawl in the Family” at the Family Office Association New York City Summit.
Meeting planners and conference hosts who are interested in having an EMM Wealth specialist speak at their events can contact Chelsea Nantz at 212 883-3433 or email@example.com.
ABOUT EMM WEALTH
EMM Wealth was founded in 1968, pioneering highly personalized, proactive wealth management services for affluent individuals and their families. A multi-family office, the firm works with clients across the country, providing comprehensive financial planning, fiduciary solutions and investment advisory services, including impact investing. EMM helps families with substantial wealth achieve financial security, peace of mind and an enduring legacy. For more information, visit www.EMMWealth.com.
Source: EMM Wealth