Sam Brownell will provide professional experience, insights to Local Maryland Community
KENSINGTON, Md., March 26, 2020 (Newswire.com) - In an effort to support the community during these challenging times, Sam Brownell, CFA®, CVA®, MBA, founder of Maryland-based Stratus Wealth Advisors, is offering free consultations to individuals and businesses.
“We are all trying to deal with the enormous changes in our daily routines and many are also facing economic uncertainties,” said Brownell. “As a financial advisor and consultant to small businesses, I want to offer my time and professional insights to anyone who might be looking for guidance or a second opinion – no strings attached.”
We are all trying to deal with the enormous changes in our daily routines and many are also facing economic uncertainties. As a financial advisor and consultant to small businesses, I want to offer my time and professional insights to anyone who might be looking for guidance or a second opinion - no strings attached.
Brownell, who earned an MBA from University of Maryland’s Robert H. Smith School of Business, founded Stratus Capital Management in 2013 as a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm, to provide goals-based investment management to individuals and small businesses. As the firm grew, an increasing number of small business clients sought advice on their business growth issues, including valuation, tax strategy and M&A, which led Brownell to pursue the Certified Valuation Analyst designation from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Brownell is available, by appointment, for 30-minute phone conversations about whatever questions are on people’s minds. For example:
· I'm scared every time I read the news. What should I do?
· Many pieces of financial advice I read seem to be contradictory. How might I digest and discern more clearly?
· My wife and I are both trying to work from home but it's hard to be a full-time caregiver and feel productive professionally. What advice do you have?
· I know I need to go to the grocery store, but I'm terrified of bringing home the coronavirus. What do you suggest?
· I am a business owner. Where do I turn to get help financing my operations?
· I have had to let multiple employees go. I'd like to be able to continue to pay as many employees as possible but how do I do that?
To make an appointment with Sam Brownell, call (301) 873-4602 or email email@example.com.
ABOUT STRATUS WEALTH ADVISORS
Stratus Wealth Advisors (formerly Stratus Capital Management) was founded in 2013 to provide goals-based investment management to individuals and small businesses. In 2019, the firm became Stratus Wealth Advisors, the umbrella for three business entities: Stratus Legacy Planning, Stratus Capital Management and Stratus Valuation. Stratus Wealth Advisors offers comprehensive financial planning and asset management, as well as providing business valuation, tax strategy and financial strategy consulting to small-medium-sized businesses. To learn more, visit www.stratuswealthadvisors.com.
Impact Communications, Inc.
Source: Stratus Wealth Advisors